Fixed Wing training for below 7kg (variation to existing licence – 0peration only). (Additional category – aeroplane)
IAS Pty Ltd is now approved to train for RPA Additional Category Aeroplane (Fixed Wing). This is a different RPA Category to mulirotor.
Available for those with their own fixed wing aeroplane and with significant experience, and for those who have had no experience. Two options available: a) With experience & own aircraft. COST: $75.00 hour plus CASA fee of $40. This includes GST. b) No experience? Use our fixed wing for 2 days training. COST: $1040. Includes CASA fee and GST.
Contact us for details re DATES & course information.
DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY – Monthly Night Classes, 6:30-8:30pm.
Our initial class will be for ONE NIGHT ONLY on Monday, August 14th 2017. Cost for this class is $75.00.
Further classes may be for 2 nights @ $150 so please watch this space for September – December dates.
Classes of 6 students and bookings are essential.
What the Course Entails
This course is intended for people who understand how to use their drone, but are new to photography, and want to learn the theoretical & technical fundamentals in order to take a great shot.
- More specifically we will cover key theoretical concepts that will assist with composing better shots including but not limited to framing, rule of thirds and leading lines.
- We will also cover technical aspects including shutter speed, ISO, aperture & white balance so that users can move from auto to manual mode.
- Finally we will reveal how to edit photos in post processing in order to make colours punch and photos standout.
As you can imagine there is a lot packed into this session, and believe it is well worth the investment in order to accelerate your drone photography skills.
VENUE: Minovation Flying School building, 10 Eagle Drive, Jandakot airport.
WHAT TO BRING: A laptop/tablet or pen and paper.
BELOW 2 KG (CASA ‘Excluded Category’)
- This category allows restricted commercial drone operations without the need for a RePL or ReOC with drones weighing less than 2kgs (or up to 25kgs for land holders receiving no re-numeration).
- Some flying training. Bring your own drone. Learn how to ‘fly a drone safely’.
- CASA recommend applicants for the ‘Excluded Category’ seek training from a RPA training provider.
- Ring Stewart for details. Ph: 0402 755 642.
Contact Us for more information.