CASA Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) – Multirotor up to 25kg
1. The 5 Day Training Course with an extra day for students with no experience needing extra flying training.
The qualification for Commercial Operation of RPA (drone):
- Basic Remote Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) training.
- Fully integrated including theory and practical flying training.
- Student receives his Remote Pilot Licence (RePL).
- Available to people with no prior aviation experience.
Theory Units Include: Mission Preparation & Planning, Flight Rules, Radio, Navigation, Human Performance, Regulations & Policies, Meteorology, Flight Operations, RPA Systems & Energy, Aircraft Radio Operator Certificate, English Language Proficiency.
Venue: Minovation Flying School building (opposite Royal Flying Doctor building), 10 Eagle Drive, Jandakot Airport, Jandakot, Perth WA 6164
Practical flying training is conducted at a local park during the training course.
COST: $3,000.00. This cost includes all CASA fees, GST, radio licence (AROC) & the English language proficiency test, training manual, logbook & handouts, lunches & refreshments. Group discounts available. Contact us for details.
2017 Training Course Dates
- July 3-7 (fully booked)
- August 7-11 (fully booked)
- September 4-8 (vacancies)
- September 25-29 (vacancies)
- October – nil
- November 6-10 (vacancies)
- December 4-8 (vacancies)
Maximum of 6 students per training course. Contact us for bookings & info.
CASA Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) 1 Day Training Course – Multirotor up to 25kg
2. For those WITH prior aviation knowledge and who have passed the exam for the Recreational Pilot Licence (RPL) or the Private Pilot Licence (PPL).
The qualification for Commercial Operations of RPA (drone):
- You need to log five hours with a basic RPAS training provider (such as IAS Pty Ltd), to get ‘type’ rated and gain your RePL.
COST: $640.00 includes GST and CASA fees.
Course dates: Please contact us for further dates.