Interspacial Aviation Team Bio
Jimmy completed his Commercial Pilot Licence in 1968 in South Africa and still flies his own Tiger Moth. He served with South African Airways for 43 years, flying as a Flight Engineer in many aircraft including the B707 & B747 before retiring in 2001. His engineering qualifications include:
- LAME (Electrical X) – 1963.
- Flight Engineer.
- Flight Engineer Instructor Rating.
- Certified Civil Aviation Authority Testing Officer.
- Methodology of Instruction (SAA).
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment (TAE40110). He continues to lecture part-time in ATPL theory.
Jimmy is a Director of Interspacial Aviation Services Pty Ltd; and is the Maintenance Controller and RPA Instructor.
Abraham is a valued member of our team.
His qualifications include:
- Certificate 11 in Computer Design.
- Certificate 11 in Engineering.
- Full knowledge of the DJI range and knows the Systems and Operations.
- Works part-time at Elk Fish Robotics (DJI Specialists) in Fremantle.
Abraham is an Assistant Instructor and Technical Adviser