Interspacial Aviation Team Bio
Stewart gained his Commercial Pilots Licence in 1968 & joined the Dept. of Civil Aviation as a Flight Service Officer in 1969; serving in Papua New Guinea and Australia for a total of 13 years.
- Stewart has owned and operated an RA-Aus flying school in the 1990’s.
- Built, owned & restored various RA-Aus aircraft & is currently still doing so.
- Continues to do flight instruction on the side, along with recreational flying; maintaining aircraft (Level 2); doing Bi-enniel reviews, conversions, aircraft inspections and the like.
- Author of the RA-Aus approved Flight Training Manuals (for those wishing to gain their Recreational Pilot Licence & the RA-Aus PIlot Certificate)
- Author of the CASA approved RPAS training manual (for those wishing to gain their Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) on drones); author of the Reference Guide for those wishing to fly Sub-2kg multirotors, either for recreational or restricted commercial drone operations. His material is used in classroom situations for the Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) students & for the Sub-2kg students.
Stewart is presently enjoying being the Chief Remote Pilot for Interspacial Aviation Services Pty Ltd, a Company conducting training for the Remotely Piloted Aircraft (drone) industry. He is also a Director of the Company.
- LAME (Electrical X) – 1963.
- Flight Engineer.
- Flight Engineer Instructor Rating.
- Certified Civil Aviation Authority Testing Officer.
- Methodology of Instruction (SAA).
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment (TAE40110). He continues to lecture part-time in ATPL theory.
Jimmy is a Director of Interspacial Aviation Services Pty Ltd; and is the Maintenance Controller and RPA Instructor.
Assistant Instructor and Technical Advisor
Abraham is a valued member of our team.
His qualifications include:
- Certificate 11 in Computer Design.
- Certificate 11 in Engineering.
- Full knowledge of the DJI range and knows the Systems and Operations.
- Works part-time at Elk Fish Robotics (DJI Specialists) in Fremantle.