Assessment for Night Visual Line of Sight (N-VLOS)
Thank you for your enquiry re doing your Night VLOS.
This assessment covers skills and knowledge required to operate an RPA at night time. A maximum of 3 students can be accomodated.
Please note: : To qualify for this assessment, you need to have completed a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL).
To operate Night-VLOS, you need to have a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL).
Future night flying then needs to be done under a Remote Operator Certificate holder (ReOC), or within your own ReOC.
When, Where, Dates
- Meet half an hour on dusk (time to be confirmed by text message) at Sutherlands Park, Huntingdale (corner Southern River Road and Gay Street. Use Gay Street entrance).
- This training assessment will be completed within 1 hour after dark.
- Please bring your own drone, as you need to know the settings etc.
- A certificate will be issued.
- Please see Registration page for dates
100.00 which includes GST.